PT Social Media Version 2.0 Release Notes
Back to PT Social Media
We are proud to release v2 to the Community.
Version 2 is compatible with the ADF v1.6.
If installing the PT Social Media app for the first time, please follow the PT Social Media v2.0 Install Guide.
If upgrading from a version 1.1 or earlier, please complete the PT Social Media v1.2 Upgrade Guide.
If upgrading from a version 1.2, please complete the PT Social Media v2.0 Upgrade Guide.
- Updates for Facebook API changes
- Removed redundant CE Name variables and created Custom Element name functions in the App.cfc
- Removed the Date app level override Lib component and redirected scripts function calls back ADF 1.6's date_1_2 lib
- Removed the Scripts app level override lib component and redirected scripts function calls back ADF 1.6's scripts_1_2 lib
- Moved the non-ADF scripts functions to a new socialMeidaService component
- Updated the App Bean Config v2.0 to support ADF v1.6.
- Updates for Twitter Tweet URLs
SVN Change Log
For detailed SVN repository updates for the v2, please see the PT Social Media v2.0 Change Log.