PT Social Media Site Configuration
Back to Social Media
The Social Media App uses a custom element to store site specific configurations.
Most of these configuration fields will not need to be modified from their default values. Although, there are a few fields that the values will need to be customized for your specific install of the application. These fields are be listed below.
There are several configuration fields:
General Config Tab
- ui_theme - The Social Media app utilizes jQueryUI Themes for styling of buttons, etc. There are some pre-installed themes that come with the ADF in the Thirdparty folder.
Facebook API Tab
- apiFacebookAppID - The App ID you receive when you register your App on Facebook
- apiFacebookAPIKey - The API Key you receive when you register your App on Facebook
- apiFacebookAppSecret - The App Secret you receive when you register your App on Facebook
WordPress API Tab
- wordPressServiceURL - URL of Blog Index page
- wordPressServiceImage - A service image for Blog Index page
- apiWordPressFeedSuffix - Suffix for the WordPress Blog RSS feed. ie. '?feed=rss2' or '/feed/' depending how your WordPress site is configured
- apiWordPressContentWordLimit - Maximum number of words rendered from the blog post content. Default: 100. Use 0 (zero) to display all.
Note: The other API fields in the configuration element (not listed here) should NOT need to be modified from their default values unless one of the social media services changes their data feed format or feed URL and/or URL parameters.