Add Method to Library (major/minor version)
From ADF Docs
Add Method to ADF Library Component (Major Version)
See the ADF Library Component Versions wiki page for details on ADF versioning schema.
The following describes the steps to add a major version to an ADF library component:
- Locate the ADF library component that you want to modify.
- Copy the CFC file within the same library component directory.
- Rename the file to increment the major version that you are updating. (Ex., if you are updating the CEData_1_0 component, then the new component will be CEData_2_0.)
- Update the component version property with the correct version number. See ADF Library Component Versions wiki page for details on ADF versioning schema.
- Update the component methods as needed.
- Reset the ADF for the server and site.
- The new bean is now available in the object factory as the component file name.
- To make this new library component available to a site, you will make changes in the Site Configuration (ADF.cfc). Update the application scope variable to use the new ADF library bean.
- To make this new library component available to an application, you will make changes in the App Bean Config file. Update the ADF library components commands for addConstructorDependency to use the new ADF library bean.