From ADF Docs
Directory for the core components that implement the LightWire object factory.
- Bean Config - Component that configures the object factory at the Server space.
- Site Bean Config - Component configures the object factory at the site into Application space.
- LightWire Config Extended Base - Component is extended from the Core Bean Config and provides automation functions for configuring the factory.
- App Base - Application base component. Extends the Base component and is extended by the ADF application App components. Provides a layer between the ADF and the ADF application.
- Base - Root base component for the ADF. Extended by the App Base and Site Base to perform operations with the object factory.
- Config - Functions for returning the site configurations through XML files and custom elements.
- Core - Initialization component for the ADF. This component loads the object factory into server space. The configuration of the object factory is controlled through the Core Bean Config.
- Site Base - Site base component. Extends the Base component and is implemented to load the ADF into the site application space.