ADF Core Site Base
From ADF Docs
Site Base component is implemented to load the ADF into the site application space.
- initSite ( )
- Initializes the application.ADF variable space.
- loadSite ( )
- Load the Application.ADF object factory, site specific components, and environment variables for the current site.
- configSiteEnvironment ( )
- Initializes the server.ADF.environment space for the site.
- loadSiteComponents ( )
- Load the site components in the APPLICATION.ADF object factory into APPLICATION.ADF components.
- loadLibrary ( )
- Loads the latest ADF library components into the application space.
- resetLibrary ( string, string )
- Loads the arguments ADF library component into the application space.
- loadSiteAjaxProxyWhiteList ( )
- Loads the site Ajax Service Proxy white list file.
- setAjaxProxyURL ( string )
- Each site can have its own AjaxProxy URL.