PT Photo Gallery Photo Add
The Photo Add Page is a lightbox page to create new photo records.
Follow these steps to configure the link and page for adding photos.
- Create a new page called 'Photo Add' from the Lightbox Template and in the /lightbox/photogallery/ subsite.
- In the main content of the page place a Custom Script element.
- From the Custom Script element interface, click the "Edit" icon.
- Enter the following text into the Explicit Module path: /ADF/apps/pt_photo_gallery/customcf/handle_photo_add.cfm.
- From the Simple Form element interface icons choose the "Select Form" icon.
- In the Create/Select Simple Form dialog choose the option to "Select Simple Form/Custom Element" option and click "next".
- From the Select Form/Custom Element dialog choose the "Photo" custom element and click "Finish".
- Within the "Manage Simple Form Element" dialog, enter the following information:
- Name: (leave as is)
- Email Notification Recipients: (If you would like to receive an e-mail whenever an event is added place your e-mail in here. This is optional)
- Sender's Email Address: leave checked
- Anonymous Sender's Email Address: (add in an anonymous email address if needed)
- Form Action: choose "Display Textblock on Submission" option and add 'Photo uploaded successfully!' text in the RTE.
- Select Finish and then Finish again.
- Publish the page
Update the Photo Gallery Configuration for the ADD URL field. Edit the row in the datasheet and select the CommonSpot page that was created.
Reset the ADF for the server and site.