PT Photo Gallery Cropper Field
From ADF Docs
A Photo Cropper field is used to crop an uploaded photo to meet the categories initial photo size.
Follow the steps below to configure the photo cropper field.
- Create a new page "Photo Cropper" from the Blank Layout template in the /webadmin/photogallery/forms/ subsite.
- On the page, add a Custom Script element and add the following module: /ADF/apps/pt_photo_gallery/customcf/photo_upload_crop_form.cfm
- Publish the page.
- Edit the ptPhotoGallery Configuration element in the site administration.
- Add a new field named "UPLOAD_CROP_URL" of type CommonSpot Page URL into the custom element.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager page and edit the configuration record. Assign the UPLOAD_CROP_URL field with the Photo Cropper CommonSpot page that was created above.
- Import the Photo Upload Crop custom field type in the site. The following zip can be found in the '/ADF/apps/pt_photo_gallery/exported-objects/' directory:
- Modify the custom element to use the 'Photo Upload Crop' field type.
- Reset the ADF for the server and site.