PT Photo Gallery CCAPI Configuration
The Photo Gallery Application uses the ADF CCAPI to populate profile records and create profile pages. The CCAPI needs to be configured for the site and photo gallery application.
First, follow the steps to set up the CCAPI Config file for the site. Once that configuration is complete, follow the steps below to set up the CCAPI config for the Photo Gallery application. Make sure to update the wsVars section with the correct URLs and username/password.
- Create a new page called 'ccapiPhoto'. Recommend creating this page in the /webadmin/photogallery/ subsite.
- Add the 'Photo' element to the page.
- Select the 'Photo' element indicator and go to 'more...'. Select 'Name' from the menu.
- In the Element Name field, enter the text 'ccapiPhotoElement'.
- Publish this page and view in read mode.
- Edit the 'ccapi.xml' file for the site and add the following xml block into the <elements> section:
<Photo> <pageID>#####</pageID> <subsiteID>##</subsiteID> <elementType>custom</elementType> <controlName>ccapiPhotoElement</controlName> </Photo>
To populate the <pageID> and <subsiteID> tags, view the source code for the 'ccapiPhoto' page that was just created.
Identify the following line in the source code and enter this numeric value into the <subsiteID> tag:
var jsSubSiteID = ##;
Identify the following line in the source code and enter this numeric value into the <pageID> tag:
var jsPageID = ####;
Reset the ADF for the server and site.