Modify Library Component Bug Fix
From ADF Docs
(Redirected from Modify Library Componet Bug Fix)
Modify Library Component for Bug Fix
See the ADF Library Component Versions wiki page for details on the ADF versioning schema.
Note: it is only necessary to update the major/minor version of an ADF Library Component if you add new methods, delete methods, change attributes or return variables
The following describes the steps to modify an ADF library component with a bug fix:
- Locate the ADF library component that you want to modify.
- Update the component version property with the correct version number. See the ADF Library Component Versions wiki page for details on ADF versioning schema.
- Update the component methods for the bug fix.
- Reset the ADF for the server and site.
- The updated bean is now available in the object factory as the component file name.