Twitter App Tweet Button Element
The Tweet Button custom element was developed using TweetMeme's API. It differs from the Tweet Box in that it is much smaller on the page, moving the text area for the tweet on to a popup window. It also features a counter of how many times the page has been retweeted.
1. Import the Tweet Button custom element.
Note: Verify the path for the render handler points to the ADF mapping, not the current site's mapping.
To set up a demo of the Follow Button custom element, follow these steps:
- Create a new page and place the Tweet Button element on the page.
- Click the 'New Data' button.
- Customize the settings, or leave as is and click Save. If you type a username in the field, the tweet box that pops up will be pre-populated with @username so you can track these retweets thru Twitter.
- Submit the changes to the page.