PT Sync Error Handling
Error handling within the PT Sync application is stored in the application.ptSync.logs variable space. No log files are written to the server for the sync processing, although the CCAPI logs will be generated as normal (if logging is enabled for the CCAPI).
Storing the sync success and error messages within the application scope allows the application to provide reporting within a CommonSpot left panel.
The following cases are established for error handling situations:
- Sync Error with CCAPI - Review the error message for details and check the CCAPI error logs on the source site.
- Sync Error with Scheduling
- Sync Error with Processing New Global Element
- Sync Error with Scheduling Delete Local Element
- Sync Error with Scheduling Delete Global Element
- Sync Error with Delete