PT Profile v3.2 Release Notes
Back to PT Profiles
We are proud to release v3.2 of the PT Profiles App to the Community.
Version 3.2 is compatible with the ADF 2.x or greater and CommonSpot 10.x or greater.
If installing the PT Profiles App for the first time, please follow the PT Profile v3.2 Install Guide.
If upgrading from a version 3.1 or earlier, please complete the v1.0 - v3.1 Upgrade Guides in order.
- Added an optional Profile Sync feature to enable one-way on-demand and scheduled syncing with an external data source.
- Updated management datasheet buttons to work with Bootstrap buttons and icons.
- Updated management datasheet buttons to work with Font-Awesome icons.
- Updated to allow for late jQuery loading.
- Updated to use jQuery noConflict by default.
- Added a config option to enable/disable user facing profile edit features.
- Added override functions to customize the Page Name, Page Title and Page Description when a profile pages are being generated.
- Updated the page creation process to use the CMD API to resolve issues experienced when using the older ccapi page creation process.
- Fixed issue with the delete handling by moving inline script into the CS 10.x resource loader.