PT Profile Subsites
It is highly recommended to create a Profile Web Admin subsite for administrators and a Profile Lightbox subsite for the lightbox pages. This allows security to be setup for the subsite to allow only administrators access for the webadmin and the CS toolbar turned off for the lightbox pages.
Your site may already have a webadmin and/or lightbox subsite. The steps below will add a profile subsite into the webadmin and lightbox subsites.
- Create a new subsite under the site root called webadmin.
- Create a new subsite under webadmin called profile.
- Configure the /webadmin/profile/ subsite Content Security to give 'No Rights' to 'Anonymous Users' and 'Authenticated Users'.
- Configure the /webadmin/profile/ subsite Content Security to give permissions to the group of administrators who will manage the Profiles.
- Create a new subsite under the site root called lightbox.
- Create a new subsite under lightbox called profile.
The subsite for the profile pages must be created manually. This subsite is custom to your implementation and can be any subsite within the site. This subsite will correspond to a Profile Role. This means that all the profile pages created for this role will live in this subsite.
If you don't have a specific subsite then create a Profiles subsite under the site root.
Once the subsite is in place for the profile pages then update the Site Configuration with the subsite ID for the profile role.