PT Import Content Subsite Build
The subsite build will create the subsites based on the data in the subsite mapping custom element records.
Navigate to the PT Import Content Dashboard and expand the "Subsites" accordion menu. The "Build" section reports a percentage overview, pie graph, and actual record counts for the number of source data records that have been created in the site.
- Navigate to the PT Import Content Dashboard.
- Expand the "Subsites" accordion menu.
- In the Build status report block, select the "Edit Data Mappings / Create Job" button.
- Highlight the rows in the table for the subsites to be created.
- Select the "Create Job" button to schedule the job to start the build process.
- Create a new job with the name "Subsite Build". This name is only reference so you'll know the purpose of the job. Select the "Start Job" button.
- Once the job starts running, then job detail dialog will appear. This will give an overview of the job percentage complete and status. Resolve any errors as they appear in the status.
- Once the job is complete then the subsite build is complete.