PT Calendar Version 4.5 Release Notes
Back to PT Calendar
We are proud to release v4.5 of the PT Calendar App to the Community.
IMPORTANT: v4.5 of this application requires ADF 2.5 or greater and CommonSpot 10.5.2 or 10.6.1 or greater.
If installing the PT Calendar app for the first time, please follow the PT Calendar v4.5 Install Guide.
If upgrading from version 4.4 or later, please complete the v3.0 - v4.4 Upgrade Guides in order.
Note: PT Calendar v4.5 does not have a direct upgrade path from the v2.x or earlier Calendar App. Please see the PT Calendar v3.0 Upgrade Guide for more information.
For additional flexibility for creating custom calendar modules the following Enhancements were added:
- Added createDayList method to the calRenderService component.
- Added a linkedParams parameter to the createCalendar in the calRenderController component.
- Added linkedPage, linkedSubsite and linkedParams arguments to the createMonthAsGrid, createMonthAsList, createWeekAsGrid, and createWeekAsList in the calRenderService component.
- Added a linkedParams argument to the createMonthAsGridSmall in the calRenderService component.
- Added a pageParams argument to the getCalViewPageStruct in the calRenderViewService component.
- Added a pageParams argument to the getCalPageMapStruct in the calPageMapDAO component.
- Fixed issue with the OID url parameter by replacing a misplaced dtHashID in the getCalendarCurrentPageData and the getCalendarPageDataByUrlParams methods in the calRenderService component.