PT Blogs Feature Landing Page
Auto creating the blog landing page allows for an easy setup and creation of each Blog instance. The landing page will contain a listing of all the blog posts to be created when the blog is created or edited.
Follow the steps below to update the blog configuration to enable this feature.
- Navigate the Blogs Manager page.
- Select the 'Edit App Configuration' link at the top of the page.
- In the form, open the 'Features' tab.
- In the 'Blog Landing Page Template' field, select the Blog Landing Page template that was created during the installation.
- On the "Blogs Manager" page, select the link for "Reset Site ADF" to have the updates take effect.
- To generate the landing page for a blog, add or edit a blog and select the following on the "Landing Page" tab:
- "Create Landing Page" field set to "True".
- "Landing Page Name" field enter the landing page name for the blog. This field will default to "index".