PT Blog Version 2.2 Release Notes
We are proud to release v2.2 to the Community.
Version 2.2 contains a large amount bug fixes related to v2.1.
If installing the app for the first time, please follow the v2.2 Install Guide.
If upgrading from v2.1, please follow the v2.2 Upgrade Guide. If upgrading from a version earlier than v2.0, the please complete the v2.1 Upgrade Guide along with the v2.2 Upgrade Guide.
- PT tags integration into the blog post.
- Updated the exported objects for the custom elements and metadata forms.
- Updates for the lightbox framework callbacks.
- Added the blog post creator as the By Line in the display.
- Fixed bug with loading the tag data in the blog post.
- Resolved issues with the Comments expand in IE.
- Changed "request.page.metadata.blogs" references to "request.page.metadata.blogs2" to match metadata form name.
- Added a function call to get the custom metadata from the template before the page creation process
SVN Change Log
For detailed SVN repository updates for the v2.2, please see the PT Blog v2.3 Change Log.