PT Blog Release Notes v3
We are proud to release v3 to the Community.
Version 3 is compatible with the ADF v1.6.
If installing the PT Blog app for the first time, please follow the v3 Install Guide.
If upgrading from a version 2 or earlier, please complete the v2.0 - v2.3 Upgrade Guides in order.
- Updated the App Bean Config v3.0 to support ADF v1.6.
- Updated the RSS generator to support Railo.
- Updated the page standard and custom metadata for the APIPage 1.0 library.
- Updated the delete page to use the API 1.0 Library.
- Added call to stripHTMLtags to remove any HTML added to the blog comment.
- Updated use of notificationEmails and added logic to send mail only if there are "to" and "from" email addresses specififed in the blog configuration. Updated the exported object for the Blog2 custom element.
- Updated the CSContent to reference from the app bean config.
- Updated logic to call "createUniquePageName" and "createUniquePageTitle" to create a page with a unique name and title.
- Added logic to check if the blogURL is a full URL and adds "http://" if it's missing
SVN Change Log
For detailed SVN repository updates for the v3, please see the PT Blog v3 Change Log.