Facebook App Login Friendpile Element
The Login/Friendpile Custom Element allows you to put a Facebook Login button on your site so that users can "connect" their Facebook accounts with it. Once the user is connected and logged into Facebook, you can show a Friendpile of their friends who are also connected to your site. You also have the option of just adding the Friendpile without the login button
1. Import the Login-Friendpile custom element.
Note: Verify the path for the render handler points to the ADF mapping, not the current site's mapping.
To set up a demo of the Login/Friendpile custom element, follow these steps:
- Create a new page and place the Login/Friendpile element on the page.
- Click the 'New Data' button.
- Configure the Element by choosing its functionality.
- Note: At least one of the following radio buttons must be set to True.
- Choose to show the Login button or not when the user is logged out of Facebook.
- Now, chose to show the Facepile once the user is logged in or not.
- Edit the rest of the custom element data to your liking (or just leave the defaults) and click Save.
- Submit the changes to the page.