Twitter App Follow Button Element
A Follow Button custom element was developed using Twitter's @Anywhere API. It is extremely easy to use.
1. Import the Follow Button custom element.
Note: Verify the path for the render handler points to the ADF mapping, not the current site's mapping.
To set up a demo of the Follow Button custom element, follow these steps:
- Create a new page and place the Follow Button element on the page.
- Click the 'New Data' button.
- Type in the Twitter username for the button and click Save.
- Submit the changes to the page.
You can also add Follow Buttons programatically inside a Custom Script like this:
<cfoutput> Follow buttons can be placed anywhere, like this one to follow CommonSpot: #application.twitter.twitterService.followButton('commonspot')#. <br /> Notice that the button changes when it knows you are already following someone. </cfoutput>