PT Sync Automate
From ADF Docs
The Automate Sync is a feature available through the Sync Mapping Manager to run a scheduled task to synchronized all custom element records for the custom element for the source and destination sites.
Sync Mapping Manager
- Navigate to the Sync Mapping Manager page.
- In the datasheet row to the custom element is a link for "Automate Sync Dashboard". This link will open the sync dashboard for that specific custom element.
- The dashboard will display a link to start a run the sync process.
- If an automated sync is in process, then the dashboard will display the current sync status and progress.
- Once completed, the dashboard will display the last sync process run for the custom element and link to start a new process.