PT Sync ia an ADF application to sync custom element data between two CommonSpot sites on the same CommonSpot server.
Current Release Version 1.1
Each installation of the PT Sync is customized for the site and custom element records to sync.
The Getting Started Guide walks through the customization with a Sync Test custom element. This custom element can be replaced with any custom element that you need to implemented within your site.
- Automate Sync
- Multiple Server Configuration
- Error Handling and Reporting
- Sync Success Hook
- Run Time Sync
- Complex Fields
The following limitations apply to situations for NOT synchronizing custom elements:
- Adding/editing global custom elements within the page element data.
- Adding/editing global custom elements through the render mode dialog.
- Multiple local custom elements on a page. Only the first local custom element will be synchronized.