PT Photo Gallery Subsites
It is highly recommended that a Photo Gallery webadmin subsite is created for Administrators and a Photo Gallery Lightbox subsite is created for the lightbox pages. This configuration allows subsite security to be used to allow only Administrators access to the webadmin subsite and also allows the CS toolbar to be turned off for the lightbox pages.
Your site may already have a webadmin and/or lightbox subsite. The steps below will add a photogallery subsite under the webadmin subsite and will add a lightbox subsite.
- Create a new subsite under the site root called webadmin.
- Create a new subsite under webadmin called photogallery.
- Configure the /webadmin/photogallery/ subsite Content Security to give 'No Rights' to 'Anonymous Users' and 'Authenticated Users'.
- Configure the /webadmin/photogallery/ subsite Content Security to give permissions to the group of administrators who will manage the Photos.
- Create a new subsite under the site root called lightbox.
- Create a new subsite under lightbox called photogallery.