PT Photo Gallery Photo Size Admin Datasheet
The Photo Size element is a global custom element. Managing data for global custom elements can be configured easily through the use of Datasheets. The following sections will describe how to configure the datasheet to manage the Photo Size element data.
- Open the Photo Manager page in authormode.
- On the third tab labeled "Size" is a Datasheet element.
- From the Datasheet element interface, click the "Datasheet" icon.
- From the "Datasheet Views" dialog, follow the "Click here to create a new datasheet view" link.
- Enter the following information and then click "Next":
- Name: All Photo Size
- Private: unchecked
- Default View: unchecked
- Description: View to manage all of the photo sizes
- Datasheet Source: Form Result/Custom Element Sheet
- From the Datasheet Source dialog, choose the "Photo_Size" custom element and click "Next".
- From the Datasheet Columns dialog select the columns SizeID, Title, Directory, Width, Height, Type and move them to the Selected Columns list then click "Finish".
- You will be directed to the Datasheet View page. Click "Close" to return to your page.
- You will now see the datasheet element on this page. Click the Datasheet element interface icon again and choose "Edit Columns".
- From the Datasheet View Column Properties dialog, select the SizeID column, then edit. Update the following settings for column:
- Change the Render Handler to the following file: /ADF/extensions/datasheet-modules/1.0/edit-delete.cfm
- Close the Edit Columns window.
- Publish this page.