PT Multimedia Release Notes v2.0
From ADF Docs
- Updated app for ADF v1.6.
- Added support for entering either a youtube video ID or the entire embed code.
- Dropped support of Yahoo videos after Yahoo stopped providing an API to their videos.
- Added support for rendering Multimedia using the Multimedia element which is new in this version. The prior version rendered Multimedia from the Category Gallery Element and the Series Gallery Elements.
- Fixed app to work on unix systems and removed extra "new and original" files.
- Updated to handle malformed urls from youtube.
- Added output=false to getAppconfig function to fix issue on Railo.
- Fixed typo for the script tag in the media uploader props file.
- Added logic to remove the ADD new config option after the element has one record.
- Added an end quote to properly terminate the paramFields string.
- Fixed formatting issue due to a missing end DIV tag.
SVN Change Log
For detailed SVN repository updates for the v2.0, please see the PT Multimedia v2.0 Change Log.