PT Date Time Builder Subsites
It is highly recommended that a PT Date Time Builder webadmin subsite is created for Administrators and a PT Date Time Builder Lightbox subsite is created for the lightbox pages. This configuration allows subsite security to be used to allow only Administrators access to the webadmin subsite and also allows the Commonspot toolbar to be turned off for the lightbox pages.
Your site may already have a webadmin and/or lightbox subsite. The steps below will add a multimedia subsite under the webadmin subsite and will add a lightbox subsite.
- Create a new subsite under the site root called webadmin.
- Create a new subsite under webadmin called datetimebuilder.
- Configure the /webadmin/ datetimebuilder / subsite Content Security to give 'No Rights' to 'Anonymous Users' and 'Authenticated Users'.
- Configure the /webadmin/ datetimebuilder / subsite Content Security to give permissions to the group of administrators who will manage the multimedia.
- Create a new subsite under the site root called lightbox.
- Create a new subsite under lightbox called datetimebuilder.