OHSU Navigation Install v3.0
Please follow the OHSU Navigation Install Guide v2.0 steps.
Once completed with the v2.0 install guide, please add the next steps to the installation.
The application uses the new CommonSpot 10 resource loading. Go to Site Admin > Resources/Libraries and open the Registered Resources/Libraries dialog. Click on the Secondary tab and on the bottom of the dialog select the "Add Resource/Library" link. For the Resource Name enter: OHSUNavCSS Leave the Resource Category radio button set to Secondary. For the description enter: "Loads the OHSUNav Interface Style Sheet". Then click on the "Resource URLS" tab and on the top of the dialog where it says "Early Loading" enter URL: "/ADF/apps/ohsu_nav/style/interface.css" leave the type set to "Stylesheet" and then hit the "Add" button. At the bottom of this dialog select the "Save" button.
The fields for the configuration fields are defined below.
To allow each site to have its own configuration:
- Locate the /_cs_apps directory in your site. If a /_cs_apps/config/ directory does not exists, then create the directory.
- Place a file in this directory called "ohsuNav.xml". This file can be found in the /ohsu_nav/site-files/_cs_apps/config/ohsuNav.xml.
- Verify the tag field data with the descriptions of the tags below.
The following are the tags of the OHSU Nav XML Config file:
- registeredURLs - Registered URL settings.
- openInNewWindow - Open Registered URLS in a new window (or tab) - adds: target="_blank" to the link.
- excludedDomains - Comma delimited list of domains to exclude from the openInNewWindow config option.
Reset the ADF
Reset the ADF for the server and site.