Facebook App Like Box Element
The Like Box enables users to like your Facebook Page and view its stream directly from your website.
1. Import the Like Box custom element.
Note: Verify the path for the render handler points to the ADF mapping, not the current site's mapping.
To set up a demo of the Like Box custom element, follow these steps:
- Create a new page and place the Like Box element on the page.
- Click the 'New Data' button.
- Enter your Facebook Page's Page ID. If you don't know the ID for your Facebook Page, an easy way is to go to your Facebook Page and click on its profile picture. Once the page loads you'll see that the URL in the address bar ends with "id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", that number is your Facebook Page's Page ID.
- Edit the rest of the custom element data to your liking (or just leave the defaults) and click Save.
- Submit the changes to the page.