Facebook App Activity Feed Element
A Activity Feed custom element was developed using Facebook's Social Plugins API. It is extremely easy to use.
It displays the most interesting recent activity taking place on your site. Since the content is hosted by Facebook, the plugin can display personalized content whether or not the user has logged into your site. The activity feed displays stories both when users like content on your site and when users share content from your site back to Facebook.
1. Import the Activity Feed custom element.
Note: Verify the path for the render handler points to the ADF mapping, not the current site's mapping.
To set up a demo of the Activity Feed custom element, follow these steps:
- Create a new page and place the Activity Feed element on the page.
- Click the 'New Data' button.
- Edit the custom element data to your liking (or just leave the defaults) and click Save.
- Submit the changes to the page.